Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beading Buddies and Black & Purple Jewelry!


Beading Buddies!
Today, I'm going to spend the day with my friend, Pennie Cook. We met at the airport in Denver after the Rocky Mountain Bead Society Bazaar. Both of us were teaching and never saw each other until we were at the airport heading to San Diego. I saw her sitting there doing kumihimo and went to ask about it. We sat together all the way to San Diego laughing and talking. Aside from our names, we have a love of beads, fibers, plants and gardening in common. She lives in the northern San Diego area, so we try to get together as often as our schedules allow.

I thought this Black & Purple grouping of new jewelry would make a great picture!

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple and black combo..very dramatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Просто шикарно! Фонтастика!

    ReplyDelete