Friday, August 7, 2009

My Beautiful Booth at The Bead Bazaar!


It has been a while since I posted! So much has happened since I went to Tacoma. I caught a bit of a cold after I came home, so that ate up about 4 days. I did recover just in time to get ready for the Bead Society of San Diego County's annual Bead Bazaar. It was a very nice event. I had a booth for the first time in many years. The booth was really beautiful. My finished work was displayed on the back wall of the booth with kits and instructions for sale on the table and a few hanging on the wall. The feedback from shoppers was really quite gratifying! I am planning to have more sales booths next year, so this was great practice. To everyone who came by, thanks for all your support and lovely comments. The Bead Society member volunteers did a splendid job with this event, so thank you all as well.

1 comment: