Sunday, August 30, 2009

Final Day of Special Kit Sale

Saturday & Sunday
August 29 & 30
$10 OFF
LIMITED EDITION KITS!
AND I'll Pay The Shipping!
(Domestic, Flat Rate Priority)

Brand New!
CRYSTAL CUBE KIT
(Pictured Above Leftt)
The Crystal Cube Kit contains 240 - 3mm Bicone crystals and 4 larger crystals which vary in shape depending on color availability. I have 4 color combinations. The finished cube is 1 1/4" X 1 1/4" and is quite elegant and really sparkly, of course!

I still have a few Color Combinations
left from last week's Special Kit Sale
TOWERING BLING RING KITS
Pictured Above Right
Also available are Towering Bling Ring Kits. A collaboration between fabulous lampwork artist Heather Trimlett and me. This wildly colorful and fun ring can be made really tall like the ring in the photo. Or shorter to suit your taste. Three color combinations are available. Fuchsias/Chartreuse, Dark Olive/Purple & Aqua/Lavender.

HAPPINESS IS A WARM BEAD KIT
Another collabroation. This time with Lampwork artist Sharon Peters. A really fun and easy to make project, Happiness is a Warm Bead Cuff combines Sharon's swirl beads with my beaded bracelet base gives you a Happy, whimsical bracelet. I like to wear three at a time. Triple Happiness!

IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE BRACELET KITS
I have a few It's Hip To Be Square Kits left as well. This has been a very popular kit through all my shows this year. Now there are just a few left. These are now on the Limited Edition list as well.

BLINGS & RINGS BRACELET KITS
I have some wonderful kits left from my summer shows. Two colors of Blings and Rings Bracelets from The Bead & Button Show are available this weekend at a nice discount.
There are 10 Bronze and Black kits and 8 Aqua and Fuchsia kits left. Then I will be out! Get them while they last!
Happy Beading!!!
Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment