Monday, October 12, 2009

Classes and Trunk Sale at 1 Stop Bead Shop




This Thursday I fly to Columbus, Ohio to teach at 1Stop Bead Shop. Classes begin on Friday morning, with the Third Eye Pendant, and Femme Florets Ring, in the evening.


Saturday's Classes are The Tiles of Antoni Gaudi Cuff, pictured above,
with Enchanting Chains Bracelet, a fun little 3 hour class, that evening.
I love this shop. It is really well stocked with enticing goodies and Lisa, the owner is a very dynamic woman. Full of energy and fun. I will be bringing my trunk sale of kits and instructions, so come on over if you are in the area.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Australia. When you planning to come and teach here???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I didn't realize!! Wish I could have been there, that's my area! The ring would have been fabulous! Maybe next time! Hope everything went well and you had fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete