Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tiles of Antoni Gaudi Kits Clearance Sale


I am having a clearance sale on a kit that has never been available on my website before. The Tiles of Antoni Gaudi Cuff Kit. This is a wonderful project combining bead embroidered "tiles" and Right Angle Weave "hinges". The photo at the top of this blog is a cropped cuff. I love the bright colors set off by the black connectors! The original price was $115. Take $5 off and I pay the shipping saving you $10.00. Nice!
There are still a couple of each color left from shows and trunk sales.

I have one It's Hip to Be Square Kit left from my last Clearance sale. It is Black & Cranberry beads with Volcano Swarovski® Squares. Scroll down from the Tiles of Antoni Gaudi kits if you want it for your own. You still get $10 off and free shipping.

Also, I have one Creams & Whites Patchwork Collage Cuff kit left. It was $65, take $5 off.
You will have to click on Special Orders and put in the name Cream Patchwork Collage Cuff.


Happy Beading!
Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment